Energy for Life Walkathon: Detroit 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||8:00 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||9:00 AM|
|1 Mile Walk Starts||10:00 AM|
|Closing Ceremony||12:30 PM|
Parking is located within the park off of 15 Mile Road.
Be sure to come prepared for a great day filled with music, raffle items, games, a bake sale, mitochondrial disease resources and much more!
For additional information about the walk, please contact one of our walk co-chairs, Kim Cascardo, Danielle Diaz or William Diaz at email@example.com.
Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to get your EFL Team Shirts from our Energy Store!
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow! Email Anne Simonsen or call 651-271-4313.