- Race Day (Required): August 20, 2016
- Pre-Race Camp (Strongly Encouraged): Coming Soon! Wed August 17th
- Training Run Schedule/Sign Up (Required minimum 1-2): CLICK HERE
- New Participant Workshop (Required for New Angels): CLICK HERE!
- Join the mTT North Central Region Facebook Group: CLICK HERE!
TEAM ASSIGNMENTS & AVAILABLE SPOTS BELOW (scroll down)
Becoming a Captain: Be the Leader of the Team!
You are the heart and leader of the team! You and your Angel(s) will train, compete and, redefine achieve! You will be invited to join us for weekly training runs, attend pre-race camp, and of course, be the stars on race day! Family and caregivers, we want you to be involved in this process as well. We will do our very best to work with you to ensure that your loved one has a safe and life enriching experience!
- Captain Shirt. On Race Day you will be provided a Captain Shirt to wear!
- Worry Free Opportunity. We take care of registrations and so much more!
- Fundraising Option. When you register, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you through the registration process. Feel free to share this with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising is optional for Captains to participate in.
Becoming an Angel: Do you have what it takes?
Angel Athlete: Participate as team of Angels taking turns guiding your Captain to the finish line! 3 Angels make up a team. No need to register with the actual event...myTEAM TRIUMPH takes care of all registrations for you. When becoming an Angel for the first time, you will be provided with a complimentary Angel Shirt. This is the same shirt you will wear on race day. As an Angel you are commiting to the following:
- mTT New Participant Workshop. This is required to have completed by all Angels prior to participating on race day. CLICK HERE! During this workshop we will review our mission, important peices of being involved, and how to navigate through your journey.
- Training Runs. Attending a minimum of 1-2 training runs prior to race day CLICK HERE!
- Pre-Race Camp: Join the team for fellowship at Pre-Race Camp as we review the race day plan.
- Race Day. Being an active member of the team on race day
- Fundraising a minimum of $250 per Half or Full Marathon Angel and $100 per 5K Angel. When you sign up, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you. Please share this page with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising supports race entries, operational costs, pre-race camp food, continued support of our mission, and so much more!
- Fundraising Rewards. We want to reward you for your dedication to our continued mission in the community! Raise the below amounts and receive an mTT gift card. You can choose to use the gift card for personal use, or gift it to your Captain! The choice is yours!
- $300 - $400, receive a $25 gift card to the mTT Store
- $400-$499, receive a $50 gift card to the mTT Store
- $600+, receive a $100 gift card to the mTT Store
Elite Angel: If you are interested in deeper experience by being a one-on-one Angel for a Captain in an event, we can support you! This experience is open for select races and is very different than a Team Angel. An Elite Angel will be the sole Angel with his/her Captain. This is a much more challenging physical and mental endeavor. There is a $1,000 fundraising minimum per event. Because of the unique experience and limited spots, Elite Angels are selected based on a review process. To express interest in being reviewed for an Elite Angel spot please send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ! We will review your request and contact you to discuss further. We look forward to learning more about your goals and interest to help our Captain's FLY!
Volunteers: We need your support!
Are you interested in a life inspiring opportunity to help serve others on race day? This is the place to be! We need your support setting up equipment, checking participants in, setting up the tent, and so much more! Our volunteers are important to our mission and play a critical role to race day success!
- Volunteer Shirt. On Race Day you will be provided a Volunteer Shirt to wear!
- Fundraising Opportunity. When you register, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you through the registration process. Feel free to share this with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising is optional for Volunteers, but strongly encouraged!
- Pre-Race Camp. Join us for Pre-Race Camp where we review the race day details and join together for fellowship before the big day!
To view the event's website CLICK HERE!
Team Assignments & Open Spots
- Adrienne Liss-'s-Gravemade
- Kiki Liss-'s-Gravemade
- Jenny Olson
- Emily Calonder
- Mariah Haight
- Shana Ferge
- Veronica Lyon
- Victoria Clohessy
- Anika Parks
- Mckinnley Marks
HALF MARATHON TEAMS:
- Keith DuPuis
- Lisa Bell
Captain Elizabeth Burnett
- Corey Nugent
- Jon Beach
Captain Bobbi Jo
- Brooke Anderson
- Jason Fritsche
- Karen Blum
- Mikaela Sobotta
- Melanie Galang
- Amy Penokie
- Tracy Major
- Katy Hind
- Gary Lewis
- Ryan Neff
- Diana Gagnon
- Alee Ciula
- Kari Drewek
- Tom Furo
- Janine Van Rixel
- Noelle O. Marks
- Victoria Clohessy
- Amanda Hoffmann
If you looking for more information about how getting involved with mTT works, click the links below...