Welcome to the TRIUMPH mile
The TRIUMPH Mile is a 1 mile walk/run for individuals with mild disabilities with the able-bodied athletes.
The goal of the event is to provide a health enhancing and mentor building opportunity for individuals with disabilities by utilizing a team-based endurance athletic approach.
The event is hosted by myTEAM TRIUMPH, an athletic mentoring program for challenged community members.
Angels and Captains will also be assisted by a mTT volunteer on race day.
Cost / Fundraising:
This event is a register and fundraise format. During registration, you will automatically have a fundraising page. We've put together a great fundraising toolkit to help you raise essential funds for our mission and provide inclusion for people with disabilities.
Angel cost: $20
Captain cost: FREE!
Fundraising incentives: gift cards to our online store!
- $100 - $10
- $250 - $25
- $500 - $50
Race Day Plan:
- 6:30: Volunteers arrive to set up mTT tent and receive your assignments
- 6:45-7:00: Angels and Captains Check in at our mTT white tent. We will have two lines and provide you your bib and Angel or Captain shirt if you don't have one. After that, please proceed to the bleachers for a pre event photo.
- 7:00: Pre race announcements, reminders, photos and prayer
- 7:15: Angels and Captains proceed toward the start line. We will not form teams in the normal sense myTEAM TRIUMPH usually does but rather form three waves (running, walking and assisted)! Angels, please remember that you're there to walk or run WITH the Captains and provide them support during the event! This is LIFE CHANGING!
- 7:20: Race starts! Angels support the Captains. Some will run, some will walk.
Finish: Congratulations Captains will receive their medals! Angels are to sign the Captain's bib. Proceed back to the mTT Tent.
Photos: If you are taking photos on race day and sharing them on twitter and instagram please tag @myTEAMTRIUMPHwi and #TRIUMPHmile in your posts.
If you looking for more information about how getting involved with mTT works, click the links below...