Break The Cycle Benefit
Help raise awareness and reduce the stigma of addiction disease! All proceeds from the benefit support OneEighty Addiction Services (formerly STEPS at Liberty Center) and their services to treat addiction disease and services for prevention and education.
Three Great Events - Something for Everyone!
All events begin and end at The Wayne County Fairgrounds in beautiful downtown Wooster, Ohio. Like last year. participants can select from three events! The Trail Runs will take place at Wooster Memorial Park just minutes away from the Fairgrounds.
Join us for a great day in support of a great cause. You're just a few easy steps away from registering yourself or registering a team and completing your transaction.
Break the Cycle Benefit Bike Ride
Are you up for the challenge? With three rides to choose from, there's one for any rider from enthusiast to expert! Here's your choices:
- 72 Mile Ride - For experienced and fit riders! This route has over 4,000 feet of elevation gain with multiple steep hill climbs of up to a mile long with some reaching 18% maximum grade. A medium to high level of fitness (and sense of adventure!) will be needed to complete this challenge. All agree it's well worth the effort to see and experience the gorgeous scenery of Amish Country and the beautiful vistas of Wayne and Holmes counties.
- 50 Mile Ride - A moderate challenge ride with rolling hills and beautiful views of Ohio Countryside.
- 25 Mile Ride - Traverses quiet country roads through the beautiful rolling hills of Wayne County.
Registration/Sign-in: 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
72 Mile - Riders depart: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
50 Mile - Riders depart: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
25 Mile - Riders depart: 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m
- Last rider out: 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch served 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Event Ends by 4:00 p.m.
ALL RIDES WILL HAVE SAG SERVICE!
Break The Cycle Trail Run
This timed 5 miler is held at the beautiful Wooster Memorial Park, just 10 minutes from the Fairgrounds. All pre-registered runners can go directly to the Wooster Memorial Park for the run. Day of the Event Registrants will need to register will need to arrive one hour early to register. All runners celebrate their run with a scrumptious chicken barbecue afterwards at the Wayne County Fairgrounds.
Registration/Check-in: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Runners Assemble at Starting Line by no later than 10:00 a.m.
- Race Starts at 10:10 a.m.
- Once finished, runners go to the Break The Cycle Event at the Wayne County Fairgrounds (10 minute drive) for refreshments and lunch (included)
Break The Cycle 5K Walk for Recovery
A casual, sidewalk 5K through downtown Wooster. Walk, stroll or jog - your choice. Grab some friends and walk through beautiful downtown Wooster. See the shops, visit with friends - have fun along the way. No rush...
Registration/Check-in: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
ALL Walkers Depart: 10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
All participants in each event are invited to the Fairgrounds for a scrumptious chicken barbecue with all the fixings, including fabulous Amish Fried Pies!
Break The Cycle T-Shirts
Order your's today! Order these one of a kind t-shirts below and help support our cause each time you wear it! X-small through XX-Large sizes available while they last. T-shirts will be available for pick-up at the event. If you prefer to order your t-shirt and have it shipped to you, a shipping and handling charge of $5.00 per shirt will be assessed and must be selected below. Note: T-shirts in photo are 2016 versions while the 2017 version is being finalized.
Official Break The Cycle Biking Jerseys
Order your's today! Order these custom bike jerseys below and help support our cause each time you wear it! X-small through XX-Large sizes available while they last. Jerseys will be available for pick-up at the event. If you prefer to order your jersey and have it shipped to you, a shipping and handling charge of $5.00 per jersey will be assessed and must be selected below. Note: Jerseys in photo are 2016 versions while the 2017 version is being finalized.