[CONTENT PLANNER] Your Go-to Guide for Impactful Seasonal LinkedIn Content
It’s critical to elevate your cause on the social media platforms people use most. That’s why we partnered with LinkedIn for Nonprofits to create The Seasonal LinkedIn Content Calendar for Impactful Fundraising, designed specifically to help you rally both new and existing supporter audiences with the timely content they crave.
LinkedIn is home to more than 810 million members in 200 countries and regions worldwide. The professional social media platform offers a space for nonprofits to establish meaningful connections with those who share their passion for social good.
This seasonal content calendar can serve as your single source of all major cause awareness days, holidays, and giving days, both in the United States and globally, to build into your annual LinkedIn content strategy. Learn how to leverage these opportunities to engage wider audiences and start conversations about the significant impact of your mission.
- A full list of cause awareness days, holidays, and major giving days happening around the world
- Steps to build your annual content calendar around relevant, timely events
- Examples of top LinkedIn posts from nonprofits across the sector
- Year-round LinkedIn best practices to fuel your content engine
- Creative ideas for LinkedIn posts to engage larger audiences
- Free LinkedIn post resources to take your content to the next level
Take a peek:
You’re just a click away from an actionable plan to bolster your LinkedIn content calendar and strengthen ties to your nonprofit community.
Your Seasonal LinkedIn Content Calendar for Impactful Fundraising
Subscribe to the Classy Blog
Get the latest fundraising tips, trends, and ideas in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing
You signed up for emails from Classy