Manage Nonprofit Chapters With Connected Accounts
Classy makes managing a nonprofit chapter easier. Easily collaborate and raise funds across chapters, affiliates, locations, regions, or any distributed or tiered nonprofit structure.
The Easiest Way for Complex Nonprofit Team Structures to Work Together
Empower your chapters, teams, volunteers, or ambassadors to raise more money by giving them the freedom of their own sub-accounts. Create unique campaigns and events, manage a specific set of donors, and even route funds to separate bank accounts.
With specific permission levels, administrators can quickly and easily view data across select accounts in one single, unified view.
Administrators can search for campaigns, transactions and fundraising pages or teams across multiple accounts at once.
Create a campaign template with locked down branding and text elements that can be used across all Classy accounts.
Unlock Potential With Connected Accounts
- Set granular levels of access for team members to view data, edit supporter and transaction information, and create and manage campaigns
- Allow team members to bounce around to the accounts they have access to and their permissions will dictate their level of visibility
- Query for fundraising data, transaction history, and supporter records across multiple accounts and pull it all into one unified view with roll-up reporting
- Filter for the exact data you are looking for to create a holistic report, or use the extended search functionality to search for supporters and transaction records across multiple Classy accounts
- Save time and ensure consistency across your operations by creating a campaign template and sharing it with your connected accounts
- Lock down specific elements and easily identify the fields that need to be updated for your campaign series
- Learn, iterate, and scale your fundraising
What are the benefits of using Connected Accounts for nonprofit organizations?
Connected Accounts allow organizations to connect multiple Classy accounts across chapters, affiliates, locations, regions, or any distributed or tiered nonprofit structure to collaborate and raise funds. With features like roll-up reporting, extended search, and campaign templating, your chapters, teams, volunteers, and ambassadors are empowered to raise more via sub-accounts.
How do Connected Accounts help the chapter or affiliate organizations of a national office?
With Connected Accounts, chapter accounts can leverage templates created by their parent organization without having to worry about voice, tone, or branding inconsistencies. Parent organizations can lock down specific elements of the template and easily apply changes to any fields in need of updates. Additionally, roll-up reporting allows organizations to track fundraising data, transaction history, and supporter records across multiple accounts and pull them into one, unified view. This allows chapter accounts to focus on their critical work without the interference of sending regular account data reports to the parent organization.
How do roles and permissions work with Connected Accounts?
Connected Accounts allow for extended roles and permissions that provide a granular level of access to team members to view data, edit supporter and transaction information, and create and manage campaigns. Team members can effortlessly explore the accounts they have access to based on the level of visibility they’ve been permitted.