Live and Silent Auction Software for Nonprofits
Discover a better way to host auctions and raise more for your nonprofit. From mobile bidding to paddle raises, Classy Live makes it easy for your team to set up auctions and for attendees to bid and pay.
Boost fundraising revenue through auctions, paddle raises, and fixed-priced item sales
Easily build, host, and manage your virtual, hybrid, or in-person auctions on Classy Live with your fundraising goal as the centerpiece.
Manage and display your auction items
- Easily add live auction items, silent auction items, fixed priced items, and paddle raise items all directly within your Classy Live dashboard.
- Live auction items can be promoted in advance of your live event, and the winner can be recorded and sent a receipt to easily pay through self check-out.
- Automate the time your silent auction items close, set the starting bid, and even enable your attendees to “buy now.”
- Open up bidding before your event to maximize your bidding potential.
Create a delightful bidding experience
- Attendees can bid via desktop, SMS, or through the Classy Live mobile app.
- Automated outbid notifications keep attendees engaged and motivated to bid more.
- “Watch” an item to see bidding activity without having to place a bid.
- Create digital displays to showcase the current bid on specific auction items, highlight recent bids, or display your total raised to keep attendees invested.
Run a paddle raise to drive donations
- Add a paddle raise item to display a program or initiative you are raising direct funds for.
- Preset the donation amounts, or allow attendees to enter a custom amount.
- Use the “Quick add mode” to rapidly record in-person bidder numbers who commit to donating.
- Automated emails prompt supporters to process their gift through the self-check-out experience.
Manage your bidders and collect payment with ease
- Collect credit card information before bidding begins so you can easily process transactions.
- Easily manage and send SMS or email messages to your bidders from your Classy Live dashboard.
- Detailed receipts are emailed instantly prompting attendees to easily pay through the self-checkout experience on any device.
- See who has an outstanding balance and complete transactions with the card on file.
Real-time insights & reporting
- View the total amount committed and paid to auction items, fixed priced items, and direct donations to your paddle raiser in one place.
- Quickly see a real-time feed of all the bidding and donation activity.
- Filter your dashboards or quickly access out-of-the-box reports that give you insights into how your auction is going.
- Easily drill down into items with no bids to promote during your event.
Simple, yet powerful event features
Data and Dashboards
Access detailed reporting and analytics around your items and bidders to show hot items, or drive demand to items with no bids.
Use built-in SMS and email messaging tools to send updates about when your auction is starting and to drive bidding engagement.
Easily add video, images, and links to your item descriptions to digitally showcase your auction and fixed-priced items.
Livestream Your Auction
Livestream your virtual or hybrid auction and use mobile bidding so that virtual attendees can easily participate in your auction.
How to Digitally Transform Your Event with Classy Live
Whether you’re bringing together a worldwide virtual audience, or enhancing your in-person event with the latest technology for nonprofits, this how-to guide walks you through your path to success on Classy Live.
Request a Demo
Fill out this form to receive more information and get in touch with an expert.
Thank you, !
Our team will be in touch shortly to share how Classy can power your online fundraising.
Here’s what you can expect on the first call:
We'll get to know your organization's fundraising strategy, including tools you currently use
We'll ask about your organization's challenges and needs, as well as your timeline to optimize them
We'll give you an overview of Classy's fundraising features and integrations
We'll answer any and all of your questions