Classy’s Professional Service’s Team is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for managing implementation projects for our large-scale enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of project management experience working with enterprise-level customers. We want to talk to you if you love driving implementations with aggressive timeframes and a high level of quality.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as Project Manager for the post-sales customer journey
- Support evaluation of opportunities, review requirements, develop Statement of Works, create schedule and cost estimates.
- Gather information from customers to evaluate their needs and create implementation plans
- Work with a technical counterpart to translate requirements into out of the box or custom solutions.
- Responsible for completion of deliverables, execution of the implementation and overall project success.
- Identify, mitigate, monitor and communicate project risks and scope changes that may arise during the implementation.
- Ensure the services delivered conform to what has been contractually agreed between client and Classy.
- Build strong relationships with all internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage resource planning and utilization.
What you bring (Required):
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing large-scale, short term and multi-year, technical transformations
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines
- Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent organization and planning skills
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Experience working with clients using the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience managing projects in Smartsheets
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 half-day Fridays a year
- 20 hours paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Dog friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports
- Monthly employee development courses
- New expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park baseball stadium and the ocean
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.