Classy is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Admin to join our Business Operations team. This person will solve complex problems with scalable, growth-minded solutions. We’re looking for someone who is interested in optimizing our Salesforce instance with a build to last mentality; working in strong partnership with our cross functional, customer facing stakeholders. Classy supports thousands of nonprofit organizations throughout their online fundraising journey and aspires to service thousands more. This role, within this team, is critical to fulfilling our mission to mobilize and empower the world for good.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Work with an agile Scrum team of administrators on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Classy’s internal teams.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Perform customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects, and applications.
- Management of integrated applications
- Assist in the integration of new products into the Salesforce system and create documentation to support ongoing maintenance.
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in development and production environments.
- Supporting our Go-To-Market partners across the organization achieve our company wide growth goals while building and planning for scale
What you bring (Required):
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Fluency with declarative process automation including Flow, Process Builder, and Validation rules
- Knowledge of managing/troubleshooting Managed Packages/Integrations
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Basic understanding of Apex, Aura Components, and/or Lightning Web Components is helpful, but not required
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)Generous company holiday schedule
- 12 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
- Professional development and learning stipends
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy has recently become a Certified B-Corporation. What does this mean? This certification formalizes Classy’s commitment to be a different kind of for-profit business; one that cares about all its stakeholders and not just shareholders.
To qualify for certification, companies are evaluated by a third party (B Labs) & must meet the 80-point bar, which Classy exceeded. Learn more about Classy’s B-Certification here.