We are excited to welcome a Business Operations Intern to our dynamic team! Our operations department is focused on driving efficiencies, identifying challenges, and providing solutions to improve performance across the company.
The primary role of the Business Operations Intern is centered around the integrity of our data and how it affects decisions across the sales, marketing and customer success teams. You will work directly with the operations team to support these respective departments and their leaders. Your focus will be on data integrity and data pulling that can help propel our sales predictions. This involves the administration of systems, (including Salesforce and third party applications) to streamline the day to day processes of the reps. The Business Operations Intern is a highly analytical individual, with the ability to draw actionable insights from data and deliver these in a digestible manner.
- Ensures proper collection of data in Salesforce (by the SDR, Account Executive, and Customer Success teams), audits to ensure integrity, and implements improvements to enhance data fidelity
- Owns and maintains parts of operational projects, provides updates, roadblocks, and presents on findings
- Provides day-to-day support, updates, and troubleshooting for systems used by the company
- Ongoing competitive landscape analysis
- Account Scoring- Analysis and Design
- Salesforce Report/Dashboard building & maintenance
- Website analysis, scraping for data and information
Required Skills & Experience
- Studying to earn a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics (incoming Junior or Senior preferred)
- High attention to detail
- Interested in data health/hygiene and auditing types of projects
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn Operations!
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Some experience using Excel
- Some experience in an operational and/or a highly analytical role
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $3 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.