Peer-to-peer fundraising has the power to exponentially increase your nonprofit’s reach, revenue, and overall return on investment. Operating upon the existing connections between your supporters and their personal networks, it empowers your fundraisers to evangelize your mission and attract donations—and new donors—to your organization.
It capitalizes on the tendency for individuals to give to other people they know, rather than to a nonprofit they’re not familiar with. Plus, peer-to-peer fundraisers can raise more money on your behalf than they could give out of pocket for a one-time donation.
Download our free white paper, Understanding the True Financial Potential of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, and see how peer-to-peer can strengthen your in-house fundraising team and development revenue.
The full white paper will also provide insights like:
- How peer-to-peer augments other fundraising types to take your overall return on investment to a new level
- Why peer-to-peer fundraising can yield higher per-fundraiser financial returns
- Pro tips to build your peer-to-peer fundraising programs for maximum success
- How executives at nonprofits like Cleveland Clinic and buildOn are leveraging peer-to-peer
- Compelling peer-to-peer fundraising data and trends from the Classy platform
If you aren’t using peer-to-peer fundraising, how much money are you leaving on the table? How many new supporters are you not missing out on engaging? Download the full white paper and see how you can get your peer-to-peer engine up and running today.
Understanding the True Financial Potential of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Subscribe to the Classy Blog
Get the latest fundraising tips, trends, and ideas in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing
You signed up for emails from Classy
The email you subscribed is